VIM1's wifi doesn't work after update to Linux 6.1

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 8 13:40:26 PST 2022

Hello Ning,

On Thu, Dec 8, 2022 at 2:02 PM Zhang Ning <zhangn1985 at outlook.com> wrote:
> After update khadas VIM1's kernel to 6.1-rc7, WIFI stop working, with
> below log:
[...]
That's unfortunate. Have you tried reverting commit 066ecde6d826b4
"mmc: meson-gx: add SDIO interrupt support"? I'm not saying that
reverting that patch is the correct way to fix this issue. It's one of
the few recent driver changes though, so at least it's a starting
point.

> I applied "WIP-arm64-dts-meson-set-p212-p23x-q20x-SDIO-to-100MH.patch"
> to VIM1's kernel 6.1.0-rc7, is it related?
Have you tried without that patch as well?

Best regards,
Martin