Power-up/reset code for Mali-T820 in Amlogic S912

Neil Armstrong narmstrong at baylibre.com
Wed Jul 1 03:47:13 EDT 2020

Hi,

You can find the code I adapted to panfrost at [1].

I'm not sure it's the right code at all since we are awaiting for a reply from
Amlogic to help us fixup the power-up.

Is suspect the internal mali-t820 power management HW to be broken, so the
internal soft reset doesn't work. But Amlogic did other tricks in their kbase
I was unable to port on panfrost.

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/tomeu/linux/-/commit/7ddb208352d4a8387e14e0744dbb48ed8ee48d0c

Neil