linux-amlogic patchwork not showing new patches

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 22 11:45:19 EST 2020

Hello,

our linux-amlogic patchwork [0] is not showing newly sent patches.
The last patch showing up there is from December 3rd 2020.

Mails are showing up in our mailing list archive though: [1]

One example for a patch which is missing is "net: stmmac:
dwmac-meson8b: ignore the second clock input" [2] sent by me.
The date header from the mail: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 14:50:36 +0100

Who can look into this issue and help getting it fixed?

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Martin

[0] https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-amlogic/list/?state=%2A&archive=both
[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-amlogic/2020-December/thread.html