Odroid-C2 solid green screen on "echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger" on Arch 4.16/4.17rc6

Swabey, Matthew A maswabey at purdue.edu
Fri May 25 20:49:44 PDT 2018

Can also confirm green screen on watchdog reboot from "echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger" for Armbian 5.44 with linux-u-boot-odroidc2-next version 2018.03.

This is in addition to the Armbian bug where shutdown -r now doesn’t reboot the system, just either freezes or powers down. Supposed to be fixed on 2018.03 but not working for me.

Matthew

Dr. Matthew Swabey - Director
Bechtel Innovation Design Center - Purdue University