Testing.

Tobias Baumann 017623705678 at o2online.de
Thu May 25 11:35:44 PDT 2017

hi martin

oleg (balbes150)  from armbian forum told me you could need some help

iam new to linux but i can test images and files for you

my system OTT M8S Clone TVBox with S812 8GBRom 2GB RAM RTL8723BS WIFI BT
Combo HDMI 2xUSB

( run as server for USB Printer and Sane server for canon scanner)

at the moment i use the armbian unbuntu rom from oleg with 3.10.99
kernel (14 04 2017 ) with working wifi usb and internet also i could run
a successful test the 4.11 kernel

my project now is to control the front LED

but there is a problem  oleg send my the dts for led but without gpio .

maybe you can assist

thanks Tobias

PS: i am from Germany so i am more comfortable and faster in german

---