S805/S812 Device Tree upstreaming (was: Testing.)

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Mon May 15 13:29:47 PDT 2017

Hi Oleg,

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 4:45 PM, Oleg <balbes-150 at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Log system start-up.
>
> https://yadi.sk/i/0kvkEnct3JB7QZ
this looks pretty good - the SD card is found!

have you tried enabling the brcmfmac driver (CONFIG_BRCMFMAC and
CONFIG_BRCMFMAC_SDIO) to see whether your wireless chip is detected as
well?
testing if wifi works would help me a lot, since my board comes with a
RTL8723BS wifi chip and I couldn't get it working on first try (but I
don't trust the driver there, while I know that the brcmfmac driver
works fine based on my experience with other boards)