Testing.

Martin Blumenstingl martin.blumenstingl at googlemail.com
Sun May 7 09:38:51 PDT 2017

Hi Oleg,

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 8:37 AM, Oleg <balbes-150 at yandex.ru> wrote:
> Hi
> I want to help the platform support Amlogic (S8xx\S9xxx) on the new kernel.
> I have a few different model boards with the Amlogic S8xx\S9xxx with a
> connected console UART \ SSH.
> I can help with testing variants of the kernel on these boards.
> In what form can I help the project ?
I am currently trying to improve support for the older (32-bit) Meson SoCs.
Unfortunately I only have a device with S812 (Meson8m2) - do you have
any boards with Meson8 (S802) or Meson8b (S805) SoC? we could team up
and add mainline support for your boards

current status on my Meson8m2 device is:
- USB works (I only tested host mode)
- SD card can be read and written
- ethernet (my device has 10/100Mbit/s only) works

Regards,
Martin