[GIT PULL] Meson clock fixes for 4.13-rc4

Stephen Boyd sboyd at codeaurora.org
Mon Jul 31 13:20:31 PDT 2017

On 07/31, Neil Armstrong wrote:
> Hi Mike, Stephen,
>
> Here is some fixes for Meson GXBB and Meson8 drivers, that could go for 4.13-rc4.

Are any of these critical fixes for regressions in the v4.13-rc
series? All the Fixes tags look like they go back to before
v4.13-rc1, so they don't look critical at first glance. If
anything, they're mostly nice to have non-critical fixes? If so,
can we defer these until the next merge window?

a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project