stmmac/RTL8211F/Meson GXBB: TX throughput problems

André Roth neolynx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 14:23:12 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I have an odroid c2 board which shows this issue. No data is
transmitted or received after a moment of intense tx traffic. Copying a
1GB file per scp from the board triggers it repeatedly.

The board has a stmmac - user ID: 0x11, Synopsys ID: 0x37.

When switching the network to 100Mb/s the copying does
not seam to trigger the issue.

I've attached the ethtool statistics before and after the problem.

Thanks for your help,

 André