2023 AFS Technologies Workshop - virtual

Di Marco White, Tracy J Tracy.DiMarcoWhite at gs.com
Wed Jun 7 11:16:53 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I'd like to invite anyone interested in AFS to register for the 2023 AFS Technologies Workshop taking place next week on June 12th, 13th, & 14th. The workshop is again this year being hosted on Zoom, and registration is open at https://workshop.openafs.org with the talks and timings listed. The main talks will run from 9:30am until 3pm Eastern time, with themed community discussion or social time for an hour before the start each day, and an hour after the talks end each day.

If you have any issues with registration, please mail to openafs.workshop at gmail.com to let us help.

If you are a student at a higher education institution, please contact openafs.workshop at gmail.com to take advantage of our offer of comped registration.

Please feel free to forward to anyone who you feel is interested in the conference

If you have any questions, please let us know at openafs.workshop at gmail.com.

Tracy Di Marco White
On behalf of the 2023 Workshop organizers

Your Personal Data: We may collect and process information about you that may be subject to data protection laws. For more information about how we use and disclose your personal data, how we protect your information, our legal basis to use your information, your rights and who you can contact, please refer to: www.gs.com/privacy-notices<http://www.gs.com/privacy-notices>