kafs-client (recent strangeness of with add_key)

Spencer Olson olsonse at umich.edu
Mon Nov 21 07:00:00 PST 2022

I've been using this patched version without any issues for a while
now such that I forgot that there was an issue (until a recent system
upgrade).

To make my changes easier to digest, I've split my commits on my
github repository into two branches:
  master  branch now only has changes to the base package.
               This includes several fixes and adds some other command
                line options for verbosity
  debian  branch now has my debian build configuration rebased on
                the new master branch

David:  I'd like to request you to do a pull from:
    https://github.com/olsonse/kafs-client master
to get the changes I've made to the base package.  Let me know if  you
really want me to send you a patch file for these various changes.

Bill:  I'd like to request that you pull these same base package
changes in for the debian package that you are maintaining.

Spencer