rxrpc kernel sockets hold additional reference to dst

Vadim Fedorenko vfedorenko at novek.ru
Fri Jan 29 10:53:01 EST 2021

On 29.01.2021 15:37, David Howells wrote:
> Vadim Fedorenko <vfedorenko at novek.ru> wrote:
>
>> I'm going to test this solution right now. But my test case could not cover
>> the correct behavior of this subsystem. Could you please test it for
>> correctness too?
>
> Are you using the syzbot test or do you have something that's a bit easier to
> read?

I used reproduction test code from syzbot to test this exact case. Yes, it's not
human readable but reproduces the problem very fast. And I also modified kernel
config from syzbot slightly to add a bit more debug info, but nothing else special.

And I have a result of moving to (un)register_pernet_device from network
perspective - it works very well. I hope you will make common service/subsystem
tests just to be sure it works as intended.

I will post the patch when you confirm that it's working in your environment too.

Vadim