Looking for Product

Lolita Symon law_chambers2016 at att.net
Fri Mar 11 22:47:06 EST 2011

ANAA VETERINARY COMPANY PLC.
Ctra M117, km 4,800,
Valdetorres del Jarama,
28750 Spain.

Hello Dear,

Nice meeting you, how is your day, i hope all is well with you and your family, well I am  Mis.Lolita Symon, i work with Anaa Veterinary Company Plc. here in Spain, I am  looking for a dependable individual that I can trust, someone who will be willing and  honest enough to carry out this transaction with diligent to the best of his/her  ability.

Actually, I Normally Travel to Asia to Purchase a Product Called (ADEVILIN) is a new  scientific vaccination chemical for Horses.

Your reply is of great important, all information needed is intact, and all that  matters now is your respond if you are interested Kindly get back to me with your  contact, fax number, phone number, i hope to hear from you soon Through my  Email:anaaveterinary at consultant.com

Mis. Lolita Symon.