23rd June 2011 : Investment interest

MR. HARRY BROWN mrharrbrown at one.co.il
Thu Jun 23 07:45:13 EDT 2011

Attn:

Can you secure for me a lucrative investment opportunities in your country?

My interest of investment is in MINING, exotic properties for commercial, residential and development properties and Hotels, and any other viable investment opportunities in your country you deem lucrative based on your recommendation, will be highly welcomed.

You see, I can only invest in your country with assistance of a very competent person like you to guide and direct me appropriately.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Mr. Brown.
Tel: +2348054454333.