Hello

Tony williams tonywilliams at inbox.com
Fri Jul 24 14:47:26 EDT 2009

Hello Sir,

I am a little boy of 20 yrs; I am originally come from the Liberia but live in the refugee
camp in Accra Ghana . I came here with my family since 8 yrs after the Liberian war. But
they are late.

I was informed by my late father that the consignment he kept some where was consignment
of money that I am the biological owner of the total money if he is not alive. I went to
the place where he kept the money as consignment and I was introduced to the company
barrister who told me that before I can be able to have the consignment box that I will
have to come with a partner as my relative or as my beneficiary before they will release
the box to me.

The boxes he kept were registered as our family belongings, but the content is 15 million
dollars in each box. Only I and you know the content. If you are willing to stand as my
partner to this box I will be happy, because this box is my only hope to further education
and invest in a good business abroad.

You will receive the 40% percent of the total money if you will stand as my partner to
claim this box from the company where it’s.

I don’t have funds to claim this box from there due to the demurrage it has accumulated in
the company since it was deposited in the company.
I look forward to receive your reply to my email for us to deliberate on the next step to
follow and have these two boxes.

Name Tony williams