++++ SPAM ++++ We have lists tailored specifically for your type of business

Anderson elusive amapbcylfkiVivian at everspring.com.tw
Fri Apr 24 21:45:58 EDT 2009

Here's what we're offering for this week:

Currently Practicing Doctors in the USA

788,752 in total * 17,098 emails

Lots of Doctors in specialties like Orthopedics, Surgery, Radiology, Dermatology, Neurology, General Practice etc..

Sort by over a dozen different fields

Database of American Pharma Companies
47,000 names and emails of the major positions

Hospitals in the United States
23,000 Admins in more than 7,000 hospitals {a $399 value]

Extensive Contact List of Dentists in the USA
A complete Contact List or dentists and related services (valued at $399)

American Chiropractors Directory
Complete data for all chiropractors in the USA (a $250 value)

This week's special price =
$399 for all lists above

Email us at:      James at medlistsources.com

good until May 02