Subject: afs/fs/cachefs recycling.c,1.27,1.28 aops.c,1.42,1.43

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:19:42 +0100

Update of /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs
In directory phoenix.infradead.org:/tmp/cvs-serv8846/fs/cachefs

Modified Files:
	recycling.c aops.c 
Log Message:
don't put entry indexes in u-journal if offsets are available

Index: recycling.c
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs/recycling.c,v
retrieving revision 1.27
retrieving revision 1.28
diff -u -r1.27 -r1.28
--- recycling.c	15 Jul 2003 16:20:29 -0000	1.27
+++ recycling.c	16 Jul 2003 11:19:39 -0000	1.28
@@ -910,7 +910,7 @@
 	trans->jentry->auxmark	= vjentry->vslot;
 	trans->jentry->block	= vjentry->bix;
 	trans->jentry->upblock	= vjentry->upblock;
-	trans->jentry->upentry	= vjentry->upentry / sizeof(cachefs_blockix_t);
+	trans->jentry->upentry	= vjentry->upentry;
 	trans->jentry->auxblock	= super->recycle_cur;
 	trans->jentry->auxentry	= ~0;

Index: aops.c
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs/aops.c,v
retrieving revision 1.42
retrieving revision 1.43
diff -u -r1.42 -r1.43
--- aops.c	16 Jul 2003 10:44:22 -0000	1.42
+++ aops.c	16 Jul 2003 11:19:39 -0000	1.43
@@ -1385,8 +1385,7 @@
 			jentry->auxmark	= step->auxmark;
 			jentry->upblock	=
 				__cachefs_get_page_block(step[1].page)->bix;
-			jentry->upentry	=
-				step->offset / sizeof(cachefs_blockix_t);
+			jentry->upentry	= step->offset;
 
 			ret = cachefs_get_block_alloc(inode->vfs_inode.i_sb,
 						      inode, step);