Subject: afs/fs/cachefs inode.c,1.21,1.22 cachefs-layout.h,1.27,1.28

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:23:02 +0100

Update of /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs
In directory phoenix.infradead.org:/tmp/cvs-serv10475/fs/cachefs

Modified Files:
	inode.c cachefs-layout.h 
Log Message:
remove entries from cache metadata that should be in the index

Index: inode.c
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs/inode.c,v
retrieving revision 1.21
retrieving revision 1.22
diff -u -r1.21 -r1.22
--- inode.c	4 Jul 2003 09:04:44 -0000	1.21
+++ inode.c	4 Jul 2003 15:22:59 -0000	1.22
@@ -142,7 +142,7 @@
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_size		= metadata->size;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_blocks	= metadata->size + inode->vfs_inode.i_blksize - 1;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_blocks	>>= PAGE_SHIFT;
-	inode->vfs_inode.i_version	= metadata->version;
+	inode->vfs_inode.i_version	= 1;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_atime.tv_sec	= metadata->mtime;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_mtime.tv_sec	= metadata->mtime;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_ctime.tv_sec	= metadata->mtime;
@@ -223,7 +223,7 @@
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_blocks	= metadata->size;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_blocks	+= inode->vfs_inode.i_blksize - 1;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_blocks	>>= PAGE_SHIFT;
-	inode->vfs_inode.i_version	= metadata->version;
+	inode->vfs_inode.i_version	= 1;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_flags	|= S_NOATIME;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_op		= &cachefs_inode_operations;
 	inode->vfs_inode.i_fop		= &cachefs_file_operations;

Index: cachefs-layout.h
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/afs/fs/cachefs/cachefs-layout.h,v
retrieving revision 1.27
retrieving revision 1.28
diff -u -r1.27 -r1.28
--- cachefs-layout.h	4 Jul 2003 14:25:40 -0000	1.27
+++ cachefs-layout.h	4 Jul 2003 15:22:59 -0000	1.28
@@ -108,6 +108,7 @@
 	u_int32_t			mtime;		/* last modification time */
 	u_int32_t			pindex;		/* parent index ID (0 for top of tree) */
 	u_int32_t			pindex_entry;	/* parent index entry number */
+	u_int64_t			size;		/* size of file */
 
 	/* index file definition */
 	u_int16_t			index_dsize;	/* index entry data size */
@@ -122,12 +123,6 @@
 #define CACHEFS_ONDISC_INDEXKEY_ASCIIZ	0x2000	/* - null-terminated string */
 #define CACHEFS_ONDISC_INDEXKEY_IPV4	0x3000	/* - IPv4 address */
 #define CACHEFS_ONDISC_INDEXKEY_IPV6	0x4000	/* - IPv6 address */
-
-	/* file ID and status */
-	u_int64_t			inode;		/* real inode number */
-	u_int64_t			unique;		/* real inode number version */
-	u_int64_t			version;	/* current data version */
-	u_int64_t			size;		/* size of file */
 
 	/* file contents - recycling depends on triple_indirect being first */
 	cachefs_blockix_t		triple_indirect; /* triple indirect block index */