ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Tue Jan 31 10:59:30 EST 2012

Once again, this is super-annoying:

I used a (was: XYZ) header, but still got bounced back...
Oh, and I'm gonna add some irrelevant text from the existing thread at
the end, in the hope that this one won't bounce either.

Regards,

/Pete

On 2012.01.31 15:54, libusbx-bounces at lists.infradead.org wrote:
 > Your mail to 'libusbx' with the subject
 >
 >      HID re-integration (was: ETAs for libusbx operability and first
 > release?)

 > The reason it is being held:
 >
 >      Message has a suspicious header
 >
 > Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
 > notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
 > this posting, please visit the following URL:

http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/confirm/libusbx/5ad62c823a43ac8981d2bc2bc9bf948b56463317

[IRRELEVANT BEGINS HERE]