libusbk backend

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Tue Jan 31 07:35:45 EST 2012

On 2012.01.31 11:28, Xiaofan Chen wrote:

>>> I think the K branch of libusb-pbatard is a bit old and last time I tried it
>>> the support of libusb0.sys filter driver is not working. Pete has some
>>> unpublished patches which should help resolved the issues.

Oh, right. I did have a K branch before I also produced unofficial
private patches for K.

libusbK and libusb-win32 are definitely planned for 1.0.10, and will
leverage the latest API features of libusbK. Thus, the current K support
you use will become obsolete (but the new implementation won't be that
different and of course the API will stay the same).

Once we have 1.0.9, I'll make sure there is a K/win32 branch with the
unofficial K patch (needs some update) that everybody can test.

Regards,

/Pete