ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Vitali Lovich vlovich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:21:00 EST 2012

All this is just speculation.  I'm not interested in these kinds of debates until we actually encounter this situation.  At the moment, there is no planned breakages & nothing proposed that would do so.
Let's focus on other work & revive this discussion when there's actually something to talk about.

-Vitali