ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Mon Jan 30 11:03:42 EST 2012

On 2012.01.30 15:53, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> Yeah, there is that. I'll make sure *some* repo is up today,
> hopefully at its final place, but it's easy to move anyway.

Brilliant.

I'll go over the must have patches tonight and send them to the list.

>>> What are we basing on, the current state of libusb.git master?
>>
>> I'd say so. It just needs a couple of patches to be applied to be in
>> releasable state IMO.
>
> Right, it's in a better state than I remembered.

Well, regardless of a release, Peter still managed to get through a few
RCs so that helped.

> That should be today actually. As always, no promises.

Ack. Again, I have no problem whatsover about ETAs being readjusted.
As long as you keep us in the loop, feel free to take as much time as
you need for setting up the server (and thanks again for doing most of
the work there).

Regards,

/Pete