ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Mon Jan 30 08:34:27 EST 2012

On 2012.01.30 13:32, Hans de Goede wrote:
> While on that topic, is it ok now that the mailinglist
> is operational, if I invite 2 colleges who are very interested in this
> topic
> to join the list?

I think that, as long as you ask them to keep the planned fork under
wraps since we haven't publicly announced anything yet, that should be OK.

Or, if it's Windows-only related, starting a discussion with myself,
Xiaofan and Travis might also do the trick, though having others being
able to chime in is always a plus.

Regards,

/Pete