ETAs for libusbx operability and first release?

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Mon Jan 30 08:27:31 EST 2012

On 2012.01.30 12:40, Ludovic Rousseau wrote:
> The next release can be done just one month later. The idea is to show
> that the project is alive and moving (RERO).

I'd see 2 months later as a more reasonable target, especially if you
guys want libusb0.sys/libusbK.sys support for Windows.

There will probably be quite a few things we'll want in 1.0.10, and
we'll probably have to decide what to leave for later, so I think 1
month might be a bit short to process all that.

It's not because we can use RERO at last that we should abuse RERO.

It's also quite difficult to provide an ETA for a release without having
at least some idea of what will go into that release...

Regards,

/Pete