"Message has a suspicious header"

Pete Batard pete at akeo.ie
Wed Jan 25 08:44:34 EST 2012

On 2012.01.25 13:12, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-01-25 at 13:08 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
>> I suspect your post just hasn't been moderated yet?
>
> I take that back. Your post *was* moderated and approved. Within about
> two hours, wasn't it?

No idea. I configured my subscription to avoid post duplication on sent
messages (and didn't check the public archives).

Also, some of our administrators seem to be MIA at the moment, so since
I didn't get a reply on the suspicious header issue, which I also posted
privately to members of the list, I thought it might still be held up.

Regards,

/Pete