wish to use Libnl as IPS communication Among many User space process

Amari kp amarikp0 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 07:03:02 PST 2016

Hi,

let me be more clear on that..i have tried to read mail arachive

i found below link

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/libnl/2010-November/000162.html

Actually i wish to "Send multicast generic netlink message from userspace"

according to this post this is not supported by libnl as of 2010
..does it Supported now in 2016 ?

Br,
AmariKp