TCP RTO

slav agafs hcs at inbox.ru
Thu Aug 25 09:30:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

I`ve noticed too long TCP RTO (retransmission time out) in some
situations. Sometimes it can reach 200ms it is too long for my
application. I could change with no so stright way like this "ip route
change default via 10.0.2.2 dev eth0 rto_min 5ms", but its no so quite
suitable because its small device with no large filesystem for all
this utils (iproute2) usual I have only busybox and very bad way call
external program for such appliance. I need  change RTO with libnl
because I have it linked with my application already. But I cant find
documented way for that. Please make me hint to support such function
if there is no ready solution.

Thanks,
Slav.