building tests

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:28:49 PDT 2014

Thanks
With the most recent git tree (last commit from 27.8) I get:

make check

** No rule to make target `linux/inetdevice.h', needed by `all-am'.  Stop
config.status: creating python/netlink/route/Makefile
config.status: creating python/tests/Makefile
config.status: creating include/netlink/version.h
config.status: creating lib/defs.h
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making check in include
make[1]: Entering directory `/work/src/libnl/include'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `linux/inetdevice.h', needed by
`all-am'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/work/src/libnl/include'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

Regards,
Kevin