libnl 3.2.23-rc2 released

Teto mattator at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 14:32:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've included here a list of patches from commit
f44b82fa135e03f6bf81f68c3e4e8de07100804e.
I tried to separate the functionalities but some patches are dependant
on each others.
I don't really master git so I forgot to add things in some patches
and add to create a new commit.

I've added some parenthesis to make the bridge patches python3 compliant.
I've added a check to see if custom callbacks are indeed callable.
There is a RoutingTable class and an associated test that installs /
deletes a routing entry.

I know the APIs could be a little improved but as the wrapper is
marked as experimental, the release is soon and the code is actually
running I thought it could be improved later on. You see fit.

Don't hesitate if you have any question/recommandation.

Matt