Embedded ARM board

Felipe López lopez.rottweiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 06:53:47 EST 2013

Hello everybody,

I am Felipe López and I am working on a board that has a AT91SAM9G20 cpu. I
am trying to install the following packages (*wpa_supplicant* and *hostapd*)
because I want to set up a web server through a usb-wifi dongle (WN-722)
which has an AR9271 chipset (so it must goes into master mode)

Both apps need the library libnl so I install it but here comes the
problem. I got the following error:

*socket.h:27:14: note: expected ‘struct nl_sock *’ but argument is of type
‘struct nl_handle *’*
*
*I have to mention that I have tried with many versions of libnl but I
didn't succeed. I was googling quite a lot but I could fix the problem.
Somebody points that the solution could be this one

>* 	#ifndef CONFIG_LIBNL20*>* 	#  define nl_sock nl_handle*>* 	#endif*

but it doesn't work for me. Does anybody knows how to fix the problem?

Many thanks in advance

Felipe López