Looking for examples of the python wrapper

Teto mattator at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 08:27:04 EDT 2013

I know it's not officially supported yet but that would help. I don't
necessarily need a full fledged example but how to use the bindings
from swig.
I 've already a running code into C but porting it to python would
make my life a lot easier.
For instance i tried to create a socket from python
and then tried did genl_ctrl_resolve(sock,
"generic_netlink_family_name"); but it seems I should pass arguments
otherwise