Libnl compilation for powerpc

Uday Kiran K uday.k at aricent.com
Fri Jan 13 05:53:21 EST 2012

>> For me , $host_os is set to null. How to set the host_os parameter . Do i >> need to give it as input when we execute configure script. some thing >> like ./configure --host_os = linux

I have found the cause and now I am able to successfully create libnl*.so.

The issue is host_os is coming as null.
When I traced back , it is parsed from --host input
Since we are giving --host=powerpc alone, it is not able to parse host_os.
Hence given --host=powerpc-linux-gnu and it worked!

Thanks

-Uday