Reg - Libnl compilation for powerpc

Brett Ciphery brett.ciphery at windriver.com
Sun Jan 8 13:26:00 EST 2012

I see this error as well.  It was reported back in November:

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/libnl/2010-November/000172.html

and is from using an incompatible version of bison it seems.  For me,
bison 2.3 fails and 2.4.1 works.  The syntax seems to have changed at
version 2.3b.

I'm trying to fix this file for backwards compatibility and if I have
any luck I'll post back here.

Cheers,
Brett