Compile only libnl-genl

Felipe López lopez.rottweiler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:36:47 EST 2012

Obviously I am a newbie in embedded stuff. I am sorry if I am being tedious
but I am stuck at this point. I don't know why I am getting only static
libraries instead of the dinamic ones (*.a vs *.so) even when I am saying
splicitly no (*--enable-static=no*) during the configuration. Could it be
the compiler?

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Best Regards

Felipe López