libnl-doc-3.2.16.tar.gz does not seem up to date

Tony Cheneau tony.cheneau at amnesiak.org
Tue Dec 11 11:06:48 EST 2012

Hello,

I was creating a RPM for CentOS (for my personal use) based on the
Fedora SRPMS and I found out that the libnl-doc-3.2.16.tar.gz [1] was
extracting to 3.2.15 (instead of 3.2.16). I'm not sure if it is a
packaging error or if it actually contains the documentation from the
previous version. Either way, I think this should get corrected, as this
prevent libnl from being packaged easily (I believe the Fedora
maintainer would have picked that one up when upgrading to 3.2.16).

Regards,
Tony

[1]: http://www.infradead.org/~tgr/libnl/files/libnl-doc-3.2.16.tar.gz