libnl core compilation only - under different OS with BSD sockets support

Janusz Dziedzic janusz.dziedzic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:01:42 EDT 2012

Hello,

Is there any config option to compile only libnl-core?

I see there is a lot dependencies to linux kernel.
What about compilation for different OS eg. *bsd where libnl could be
used for communication between UM applications?

How much core libnl depend on linux includes?
Will be better/easier if I will somehow disbale libnl-route/libnl-nf
during compilation?

Is it possible at all to have libnl (libnl-genl) compiled under other
OS than linux and have UM to UM communication only?
Do you have any experience with that?

BR
Janusz