genl_ctrl_resolve failure

Ali Ranjbar ali.ranjbar at ieee.org
Thu Apr 19 17:46:33 EDT 2012

Thomas;

aranjbar at aranjbar-desktop:~/p4ws/alranjba/lego/branches/e2xxx_dev_ctf/bentley/output/debug/libnl-3.2.7/src$
./genl-ctrl-list
./genl-ctrl-list: line 117:
/home/aranjbar/p4ws/alranjba/lego/branches/e2xxx_dev_ctf/bentley/output/debug/libnl-3.2.7/src/.libs/lt-genl-ctrl-list:
cannot execute binary file
./genl-ctrl-list: line 117:
/home/aranjbar/p4ws/alranjba/lego/branches/e2xxx_dev_ctf/bentley/output/debug/libnl-3.2.7/src/.libs/lt-genl-ctrl-list:
Success
aranjbar at aranjbar-desktop:~/p4ws/alranjba/lego/branches/e2xxx_dev_ctf/bentley/output/debug/libnl-3.2.7/src$

I hope this is what you were asking for. Sorry, I am new to using libnl. If
this isn't the right info, please send me more detailed instructions.
Thanks for your help in advance.

--

Best Regards;
Ali Ranjbar