AW: How to cast a struct nl_object

Joerg Pommnitz pommnitz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 09:38:58 EDT 2011

Well...
If I'm not allowed to access netlink-types.h, then struct nl_object is not part
of the public API either. How am I supposed to access obj->ce_msgtype?

And actually looking at ce_msgtype seems wrong to me. The question I'm asking
the
object is "What are you?", not "How were you made?". Sure, with background
knowledge
one can infer the answer to the first question from the answer to the second,
but this seems a convoluted way to go.

May I suggest that an accessor for nl_object::ce_ops::oo_name would be very
useful?
--
Regards
Joerg