release plans for libnl 2.0?

Heiko Stübner heiko at sntech.de
Wed Jan 13 08:47:00 EST 2010

Hi all,

do you have any release timeplan for the current development version of libnl?

Background:
I maintain part of the Debian packages of the freesmartphone.org software-
stack used for example on the Openmoko Neo Freerunner.
In coming versions they use the current development libnl (2.0). Therefore I
have to get the Debian libnl-Maintainer to package it.
As libnl is used by some system-level components (e.g. wpasupplicant) it would
be easier to handle "official released" software :-) .

Thanks
Heiko