libical 3.0.15 release

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Sep 30 03:19:34 PDT 2022

FYI: This is a copy of a github discussion. see https://github.com/libical/libical/discussions/595
Would anyone mind if we switched from this mailing list to github discussions?
Is everyone receiving emails from github discussions?

I'm planning to release Libical 3.0.15 soon, probably this weekend.
Any objections?

ReleaseNotes:
 * Add missing property parameters into libical-glib
 * Fix CMake option USE_32BIT_TIME_T actually uses a 32-bit time_t value
 * Fix icaltime_as_timet, which returned incorrect results for years >= 2100,
   to work properly between years 1902 and 10k.
 * Fix x-property comma handling and escaping

Also, for our build-in zoneinfo I may generate a VTIMEZONE for each time zone alias, like the Cyrus project does. I haven't fully investigated/tested this yet.