Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Libical 3.0.10

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Apr 17 14:36:58 BST 2021

Hopefully I didn't lose anything important when I cleaned-up the 3.0 branch.
If needed I can make a 3.0.11

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Libical 3.0.10
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2021, 9:31:51 AM EDT
From: Allen Winter <winter at kde.org>
To: libical-interest at lists.infradead.org

Announcing Libical 3.0.10.  This is the 10th bugfix release for Libical 3.0
This release is binary and source compatible with version 3.0.0.

Highlights of this Release:
-----------------------------------
 * Fix building -DSTATIC_ONLY=True with Ninja
 * Fix generating wrong recurrence rules (#478)
 * Fix a bug computing transitions in tzfiles
 * Fix reading TZif files to use TZ string in the footer as the last (non-terminating) transitions
 * Fix reading TZif files to use more RRULEs and/or RDATEs whevever possible
 * Built-in timezones updated to tzdata2021a

The source code can be found on GitHub at: https://github.com/libical/libical

Tarballs and zipballs for v3.0.10 are available from: https://github.com/libical/libical/releases

"Libical is an Open Source implementation of the iCalendar protocols and protocol data units.
The iCalendar specification describes how calendar clients can communicate with calendar
servers so users can store their calendar data and arrange meetings with other users."

Libical implements:
* RFC5545, RFC5546, RFC7529
 * the CalDav scheduling extensions in RFC6638
 * iCalendar extensions in RFC7986
 * plus the iCalendar iMIP protocol in RFC6047.

 For more information about Libical, please visit http://libical.github.io/libical/