Inconsistencies in TZID values for builtin timezones

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Tue Nov 10 15:14:40 EST 2020

On Tue, 2020-11-10 at 06:48 -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
> Let's not break too much at once.

	Hi,
okay, works for me. I made two patches. See the commit messages there.
They are closely related and it's possible I did not split the change
accurately (I would commit it as a single change, but I didn't know how
to name it). In any case, when both patches are applied the `make test`
passes all tests (including those for libical-glib) regardless whether
USE_BUILTIN_TZDATA is set to ON or OFF.

I believe the changes make sense, even they can feel controversial a
bit. Let me know if you'd like to change anything.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan