COMPLETED is strictly DATE-TIME

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Feb 17 09:14:41 PST 2018

Apologies.  I completely forgot about this for the 3.0.2 release.
Certainly we should have a graceful way of handling legacy ics files.

the application code should be fixed (perhaps with a conditional compile on libical3) to use the datetime value.

Milan, can you send me a legacy ics file I can play with?
This way, I'm sure what you need fixed.

I can make a 3.0.3 release easily enough.