Libical 3.0 Branched

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Wed Nov 1 10:27:06 PDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-11-01 at 10:47 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> I tried to add it into Fedora, but the timezones test fails there.

	Hi,
a little follow up, with my findings. The attached are three patches
which help. Each of them contains an explanation in the commit message.

I also received occasional failures in .gir file generation, which
seems to be related to parallel build (they stroke on ppc64, ppc64le
and such architectures only, not on i686, nor x86_64, here (yet)). The
reported error was about broken .gir file, either empty or incomplete.
My workaround for it is to run 'make' with "-j1".

I hope these will help.
	Bye,
	Milan