Forward RRULE to some date

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 07:42:59 PST 2017

On Thu, 2017-01-05 at 08:45 -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
>  * New publicly available functions:
>      + icalproperty_set_parent
>      + icalvalue_get_parent
>      + icalparameter_set_parent
>      + icalparameter_get_parent
>      + icalrecur_iterator_set_start

	Hi,
the above are already there. One thing with get/set parents, the
icalcomponent_get_parent/set_parent are commented as for private use,
thus they are not part of the libical-glib. Are the above of any
difference?

>      + icalvalue_new_datetimedate (DATE or DATE-TIME)
>      + icalvalue_set_datetimedate
>      + icalvalue_get_datetimedate

These were missing, for which I attached a patch. I also added the new
enum value for that icalvalue and changed the gtk-doc to also show
newly added symbols in 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.

It would be nice to create some sort of comparator to check whether
libical-glib covers all the current symbols, even an inefficient one.
I might try to create it in some distant future, if the time and the
mood permit.
	Bye,
	Milan