Forward RRULE to some date

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 10:28:30 PST 2017

On Wed, 2016-12-28 at 08:56 -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Can you give the patch in issue #280 a
> play and see if it meets your expectations?

	Hi,
it looks fine. The attached is a patch which adds the new function into
the libical-glib and I also added few test lines which call it.

If you've a list of the new API functions, then I can help to add them
to the libical-glib for the 3.0 release. There doesn't seem to be any
API change (parameter changes), because libical-glib builds without
warnings and errors.

By the way, just by an accident, I realized that the git master has
icaltime_from_timet() gone, but src/Net-ICal-Libical/netical_wrap.c
still references it.
	Bye,
	Milan