Proposal to change -DUSE_INTEROPERABLE_VTIMEZONES default

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 02:02:42 PST 2016

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 18:13 -0500, Allen Winter wrote:
> Wish you had been participating in the discussion at that time,
> but in any event, I don't feel comfortable changing the default behavior.
> See the related bugs caused by the timezone interoperability.

	Hi,
right, I wasn't subscribed earlier, thus I missed the discussion.

> I'm happy to re-open the discussion.

I do not think it's needed. You already discussed it here, and there
was no objection, thus you have it this way. It seems to me that using
"interoperable" timezones is more common case than those "exact", hence
I'd change the default, but I can be wrong.

Feel free to consider this case closed.
	Thanks and bye,
	Milan