libical 2.0.0 - more build-related issues

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 00:59:29 PST 2016

On Wed, 2016-01-20 at 10:23 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
> In any case, I will let the koji maintainers know about the standard
> variable so they will possibly add it in the future.

	Hi,
as a follow up. The variable libical uses, CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR,
confused me. The CMAKE_ prefix suggests that it's a standard cmake
variable, but neither page [1] mentions it, nor my cmake 3.4.1 is
capable of it [2].

I suppose, from [1], that the libical should
use CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY [3] instead, no?

	Bye,
	Milan

[1] https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Useful_Variables
[2] $ cmake --help-variable-list | grep LIBDIR
[3] $ cmake --help-variable CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
    CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY

    Where to put all the :ref:`LIBRARY <Library Output Artifacts>`
    target files when built.

    This variable is used to initialize the ``LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY``
    property on all the targets.  See that target property for
    additional information.