libical 2.0.0 build failure on ARM

Milan Crha mcrha at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 06:56:29 PST 2016

	Hello,
while I was working on an update for Fedora with libical 2.0.0 release,
I realized that the build on ARM fails in the 'regression' test. The
build itself claims a warning:

libical-2.0.0/src/libical/icalrecur.c: In function 'icalrecur_add_bydayrules':
libical-2.0.0/src/libical/icalrecur.c:514:20: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type [-Wtype-limits]
         if (weekno < 0) {
                    ^

Simple change to 'signed char' from 'char' for the 'weekno' declaration
and assignment fixes the issue, both in the build time and in the
'regression' test.

The patch I use it attached, if you are interested.
	Bye,
	Milan