Libical: Help with next release

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Dec 17 07:03:20 PST 2016

Hi,

I'm hoping to get the new release out sometime at the New Year.

I could use as much help as I can get.
There is a big list of issues at https://github.com/libical/libical/issues

At this point I'm only interested in issues marked with the 2.1 milestone.
https://github.com/libical/libical/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.1.0

Please review those issues and let me know if I'm missing anything that
we must have in libical 2.1.  Could be that I forgot to tag them with the 2.1 milestone
or could be that I forgot completely about an issue we need to address.

Of course I'm even happier if you can help me resolve the issues :)

I'm trying to make sure the code is binary compatible with libical 2.0.
If not, we might call this version 3.0 instead of 2.1.  We'll see.

At least please help test the code in the master branch.

-Allen