vzic - reg

Kent Sutherland ksuther at ithinksw.com
Wed Apr 6 09:16:54 PDT 2016

I use libical on OS X with the system's zone info. I believe iOS will be the same.

Preprocessors macros I'm using:
PACKAGE_DATA_DIR="/usr/share"
USE_BUILTIN_TZDATA is off (/* #undef USE_BUILTIN_TZDATA */
USE_INTEROPERABLE_VTIMEZONES is off (/* #undef USE_INTEROPERABLE_VTIMEZONES */)

USE_INTEROPERABLE_VTIMEZONES might need to be enabled, I vaguely recall seeing some changes in the last year or two about how VTIMEZONE components are generated using RRULEs instead of manually expanding each year with RDATE (we currently have internal VTIMEZONE component generation).